Smashing family owned company who have been constantly busy through lockdown are now looking to appoint a new office administrator.
This is an important and busy role as you will be supporting all areas of the business including the Transport manager. Please note that this is not a corporate environment- the people are great and they work hard- the office has a real buzz and the people are down to earth and really passionate about the company they work for.
As this company work within the ground works and hire industry- any experience of this would be great although not a deal breaker!
• Managing incoming enquiries- from business as well as customers. Managing the query and passing onto the right person where necessary
• Invoicing customers on a daily basis
• Responding to all incoming e mails
• Inputting of works orders onto the system
• Supporting the transport manager with all administration- including managing parking ticket requests and all related project work
• All scanning and updating of office systems
This is a busy role and requires someone with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to prioritise heavy workloads.
You will also be a positive person with a friendly and approachable disposition.
Monday to Friday 8-5pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.