Role: Supply Chain & Logistics Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
A new position is available with this dynamic growing company, working as a Supply Chain Logistics Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a vibrant, growing and creative company.
• Maintain Optimal Stock Levels
• Responsible for End to End Logistics of Manufactured Products
• Monitor and Improve Performance of Logistics Providers
• Maintain Quality and Compliance of, and Information on Manufactured Products
• Maintain and Update Product Costing Models
• Maintain Goods Supplier and Logistics Supplier Relationships
• Support Head of Department in New Product Development, Development of Supply Chain and other Ad Hoc Work related to Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement
• Support Head of Department with Major Logistics Supplier Relationships
• Support Head of Department with Major Goods Supplier Relationships
• Ensure the smooth running of the inbound supply chain, specifically fulfilment of inbound orders on time, cost and quality requirements.
• Maintain and refine demand planning to ensure optimal stock holding of all stock to enable order fulfilment while minimising stock holding costs.
• Maintain and Improve Relationships with, Performance of and Cost of Freight Forwarders
• Responsible for overseeing Customs Declarations of Imported Goods, and other relevant items
• Assist in design and monitoring of various Logistics KPI’s, e.g. Stock Level Accuracy, Pick Accuracy, Courier Success Rates, etc.
• Maintain regular remote and face to face contact with 3PL Warehouse, with a view to significant performance improvement across all areas of warehousing activity.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ of experience in a supply chain management role.
• You’ll likely hold or be working towards CIPS certification and / or Project Management accreditations.
• Experience of Warehouse and Freight Management
• Experience of building costing and pricing models
• Experience of Critical Path & Project Software (eg- Wrike/Trello) desirable
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.