Do you speak French or Have A level or degree qualification in this language?
Our client, a well-established International Company are now looking for an excellent administrator to join their busy team.
The company are offering a great benefits package to include 22 days holiday plus bank holiday, with the opportunity to purchase 3 extra days, competitive pension contribution, private health care, life assurance and discount gym membership.
They are a very sociable and inclusive company who have summer and Christmas parties every year, attend pub quizzes and lunches together, and also do things such as pilates classes together!
• Taking and recording customer orders and enquiries
• Liaise with clients via telephone and email regarding their orders
• Discuss pricing queries with clients and provide quotations
• Record complaints to enable the team to analyse trends and resolve issues that may arise
• Assist with cause analysis of complaints
• Escalate any complaints to the relevant team member
• Providing price quotations for clients
• Ensure each client has an excellent experience using the service every time
Essential skills required:
• Experience in a customer service/customer care role in a commercial environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good multi-tasker
• Goof organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of French either A Level or degree a MUST
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.