We are currently looking for an experienced Field Sales Executive to join a fantastic growing company covering London and the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be resilient and determined, as you will be responsible not only for growing existing accounts but for new business also. The role will likely be split with 1-2 days in the office per week and the rest of the time out meeting with clients. Someone who has previous experience with industrial B2B sales would be a great advantage with this position!
• Achieving and surpassing sales and profit targets
• Plan a weekly call schedule of accounts to be visited and the objectives of the visit
• Produce a report of each visit made which incorporates all relevant information such as enquiry details, pricing, competitor activity for distribution to the internal sales staff and leading to a monthly report to summarise activities
• Decide with the management and internal sales team key and target accounts for the sales area and agree a strategy to obtain and secure the business
• Increase the customer base and market share by opening new accounts
• Develop contacts and relationships with customers to ensure the company are first choice when placing orders, that we get first refusal in competitive situations and to be familiar with customers’ regular requirements
• Identify new products which may be added to the portfolio and work in conjunction with the sales and marketing team in assessing the market and promoting these products
• Be aware of competitor activity and to report changes and trends in the market place
• Fully understand the properties and applications of the stocked product range. Training will be organised as is required but self-learning will be advantageous
• Progress sales from a selection of existing and new accounts – Sales targets to be agreed.
• Promote new products and increase selection of products purchased from all contacted accounts
• Work in a full circle manor as is required to increase sales and profitability
• Understand and work with computer system- Sales input/ quotations / term pricing
The ideal candidate:
• Proven successful previous experience in external sales
• Previous experience in working with B2B distribution
• Self starter who is able to organise their own day
• Strong relationship builder
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice