I am delighted to be working with this fabulous small organisation based in Hayes. They are exceptionally busy so therefore now need a super admin person to support the day to day running of the office.
My client is extremely flexible so will look at recruiting this role on either a full time or part time basis-.
This is a smashing company who pride themselves on exceptional level of customer service- so you will need to be a true people person with great admin support skills.
• Superb telephone manner- will be answering all incoming calls and then managing responses or forwarding potential leads to the directors
• Inputting of client information onto database
• Managing the ordering of office consumables
• Shredding and scanning of documentation
• Raising of PO’s and invoices onto Xero accounting system
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.