We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a dynamic, fast moving company within the automotive industry who pride themselves not only on brilliant service to their customers but also maintaining an excellent place to work.
This is a hybrid role where you will be required to work in the office three days a week and from home two days week.
If you are someone who prides yourself on your customer service skills and currently looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful team, please see below.
• Managing own workload and cases
• Updating customers on the progress of their motor insurance claims
• Following up claims and liaising with third party insurers
• Providing excellent customer care to customers
• Ability to work in line within processes and procedures
• Preferably, experience within the automotive or insurance industry
• Excellent telephone manner and ability to handle inbound and outbound calls
• Excellent communication skills
This is a full time and permanent position paying up to £23,000 (possibly more depending on your experience and skill set). This company not only offers fantastic career progression, they also reward their employees with excellent benefits.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.