We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic client of ours based in Slough, a well-established and reputable law firm. They are looking for an experienced and diligent credit controller to join their accounts team.
• Collection of debts
• Negotiating re-payment plans with private clients
• Resolving queries quickly and efficiently
• Accurately allocating daily receipts to the accounts system
• Identifying improvement opportunities
• Providing administrative support to the finance team
• Other adhoc duties
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and intermediate Excel skills
• Proven experience with credit control and experience in handling complex ledgers
• Ideally experience within a legal and profession services setting
Our client offers fantastic benefits including great pension scheme, christmas shutdown, birthday leave, social events and many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.