Are you a passionate people person with experience in giving product advice, complaint resolution and order processing with experience in B2B and B2C environments?
Are you PC literate with the ability to resolve daily technical IT issues?
If so a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor has arisen for one of our well established clients. The role will involve providing superb levels of customer service and to assist in maximising sales opportunities.
This is a premium brand that holds an excellent reputation on the open market. They believe in delivering individual and exemplary service at all times. If you have the ability to delight and make customers happy I would love to hear from you!
• Managing all Consumer led queries- by phone, e mail and web
• Resolve customer telephone queries in a timely manner
• Creating and composing resolution e mails that are tailored to each and every individual
• Managing of on line customer reviews
• Offering extensive product advice
• Offering support to daily IT issues
• Manage requests for warranties as well as spare parts
• Managing complaints and offering quick resolution
• Sales order processing
• Work closely with E commerce to offer on line promotions
• Regular up- date of CRM
• Ad hoc tasks when needed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.