£25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Full Time – Permanent – 8.30am to 5.30pm
Do you have a passion for IT? Are you seeking a challenging and fun environment to work in? I am working with a highly prestigious and well respected education facility in the South Bucks area who is looking for a IT Technician to join their team. You will be assisting staff and pupils with IT hardware and software problems as well as assisting the Director of IT with project work.
- Troubleshooting any IT problems with PCs, A/V, Tech devices
- Maintenance of the schools IT inventory such as iPads and Kindles
- Installing and setting up new hardware
- Helping staff and pupils with access to the wireless network
- Ensuring IT inventory is stocked and update to date
- Routine tech maintenance on printers, copiers etc
- Administrative support for the Director of IT
- Assisting the implementation of department projects
- To implement and adhere to best practice in safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
- Proven experience of working in an IT support role
- A good level of education
- Knowledge in IT skills and knowledge in MS Office 365, Windows 10, Apple iOS devices, networking, Audio Visual Equipment
- Hardware and software experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client offers fantastic benefits and a dynamic working environment; this would suit someone who has a genuine passion and interest in the IT industry as well someone who is interested in working in an educational environment.
If this is something of interest, please apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.