£24,000 - £27,000 DEO
We have a smashing opportunity for a super special candidate to join a Property Management Company in the local area. Our client is experiencing masses of growth and therefore need another 2 Estate Coordinators to join their team to help support the Property Managers and the general Administrators as and when required.
This is a lovely company to work for as they offer masses of progression for someone that is really passionate about property. There are opportunities to become Property Manager or senior member of the team. They will offer you the opportunity to complete the IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management) exam which is a great way to learn more about the Property Management side of the business.
To succeed in the interview process and in the role you will need to have a passion for property and a real drive to progress in your career. As well as this, you will need to be loyal, have excellent team working skills, superb customer service skills and great attention to detail while also being able to take responsibility for your own workload.
Some Estate Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Effectively log and administer insurance claims while keeping all parties informed of the progress
• Dealing with queries from clients over the phone and via email
• Attending meetings with clients
• Gaining quotes from contractors and liaising with the Property Manager & client
• Assisting with contracts
• Booking meetings and arranging meeting rooms
• Take on projects set by the Property Managers
• Ad-hoc administration tasks as and when required
• Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
• Ability to work under pressure and with a high work load
• Excellent written English skills with high attention to detail
• Have super IT skills and have good knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
• Experience in a busy and professional office environment
• Educated to Degree-level
• Experience in a Property Management Environment
This role is going to be super busy so there will be no clock watching. You need to be dedicated and trustworthy and in return for your hard work the company offers excellent benefits such as:
• Flexible working hours
• Perkbox (including Perkbox Medical)
• Hybrid working (1 day per week from home if you choose)
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus time off over Christmas)
• Private Health Insurance
The starting salary would be £24,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience) and this is reviewed annually.
Please apply today if you are ready to take the next step in your Administration career and beyond! If you would like to hear more please do not hesitate to give us at Uxbridge Employment Agency a call and ask for Dana.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every s