Urgent opportunity for a bright spark to join our team as a branch administrator in an on-going temporary role.
This is a fabulous role which is varied and no two days are the same. If you like being busy, working with people and you are available to start immediately then please apply today!
We are open to consider full-time or part-time applications and the positions is paying £11 to £12 per hour, dependant on experience.
The key duties include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and transferring calls
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients who attend the office
- Sending out interview and registration confirmations
- Sending out reference requests and uploading documents onto the CRM system
- Writing attractive job adverts for placement of online job boards, social networking sites and job boards within our building.
- Sending out congrats cards when placed
- Ensuring candidate feedback is being sent out
- Championing the referral scheme
- Ad hoc office administration as and when required
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience and has used Outlook and Word. You will have great communication skills over the phone and in person and can compose professional emails.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and we will respond asap!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.