Office Administrator - Temp to Perm
This is great opportunity to join busy and growing organisation in Uxbridge. The role will be offered on a temp to perm basis so therefore you should be available immediately or at short notice.
Working within a small but busy team you will give support to the MD and office team.
• answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate staff member
• handling enquiries and provide technical assistance where
• reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
• take and distribute accurate messages
• coordinate courier service
• receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
• prepare outgoing mail for distribution
• monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
• fax, scan and copy documents
• maintain office filing and storage systems
• update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
• retrieve information when requested
• controlling basic accounting functions such as checking and raising invoices
• type documents, quotations and correspondence
• take dictation
• monitor and maintain office supplies
• ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
• previous office experience essential
• competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent, knowledge of Sage an advantage but not essential
• internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
• numeracy and literacy skills
• organization and planning skills
• work management and prioritizing skills
• verbal and written communication skills
• problem solving ability
• attention to detail
• customer service orientation
• communication skills
• sense of humour
Experienced office administrator able to take responsibility for tasks, problem solve and resolve customer queries to resolution. Needs to be able to work as part of a small busy team, hardworking, enthusiastic, able to multitask and ready to learn.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.