Client Experience Executive- Do you love working with people?
Are you passionate about people, passionate about the world of work and career’s and a good listener?
My client, a specialist Consultancy now have a rather exciting opportunity for a bright graduate who is seeking a foot onto the career ladder which will involve a great deal of client liaison and supporting administration.
The role will work closely with the Head of client Experience as well as functional reporting lines to the Head of Marketing.
In this role you will be the key liaison person for both current and prospective clients, the role will also involve occasional travel to other offices as well as industry led events.
• Managing all incoming calls and queries in order to explain the full spectrum of services available
• Meeting and greeting stakeholders when they visit the office ensuring a really warm and professional welcome
• Booking careers consultations with careers coaches across the UK
• Coordinating and arranging industry events and workshops
• Liaising regularly with career coaches and conducting research on behalf of clients
• Production of management reports and information
• Assist with marketing activities such as mail campaigns and updating content on the website
• Manage social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter
• Setting up stakeholders on to the learning system and also train them how to utilise the system effectively
• Organising and processing stakeholder payments
• Any other duties as and when required
The ideal candidate for this role will be a graduate with a real passion for people. You will be exceptionally client focused with an organised and well- structured approach.
Please also note that this is an SME- an ever growing company who are very personal in their approach. If you are an individual seeking a career within a large corporate organisation then this role will not be right for you.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.