Looking for a company that offers excellent benefits and value each and every employee’s contribution to the business and team? Look no further!
This organisation is a truly fun and exciting place to work and they offer each employee excellent benefits to include high company pension contribution, annual bonus, private healthcare, dental and flexi hours for working.
They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join this team. You will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain through superb customer order management.
- Order management of portfolio of accounts from order receipt to invoicing and dispatch
- Management of orders through SAP
- Providing cover for other team members when required
- Ensuring each order is correct with regards to pricing
- Maintaining a relationship with the sales teams ensuring order accuracy and efficiency
- Receiving calls and email queries and updating on stock availability, delivery updates and product information
- Resolving after-sales queries
- Investigate any service failures and non-compliance
- Process returns and damages
- Daily contact with the logistics service provider, customers and sales regarding customer deliveries
Key skills and experience:
- Experience within a similar role – demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- SAP system experience
- Comfortable working with data and good analytical skills
- Passionate about delivering a good customer experience/journey
Are you fed up of working 9 – 5.30!! Maybe you would like to have the option to start at 8am and finish a bit earlier. This really is a gem of an opportunity and we are expecting significant interest in this role, please apply asap and we will be back in touch if you have the relevant skills for the position.
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.