Fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG with worldwide recognised and loved brands.
They are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join their team in Windsor to take ownership of account plans in line with the UK strategy. You will ultimately be responsible for achieving budget net sales and margin contributions within accounts portfolio.
Key duties include:
- Direct management of some of the key development Accounts – proposing promotional programmes and development of the channel strategy.
- Take full P and L ownership
- Forecasting for account portfolio
- Formulating extensive account plans
- Support Channel Sales Director with administration of National Accounts, Promotional Proposals and Analysis
- Build contracts with the accounts that are audit proof and compliant
- Manage promotional plan with customer including in store activation
- Developing and maintaining on line business
- Supporting sales arguments using analyses such as IRI, Litmus, EPOS/retail systems and Kantar.
- Monthly reporting to the business with a thorough update of account developments which includes sales trends, market share opportunities
- Accompany Field Sales rep to monitor and check account objectives
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:-
- 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role or experience within FMCG sales
- Commercial acumen
- Drive to grow your accounts and the business
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
In return the company will offer one of the best working environments within the Berkshire and London region. You will have access to excellent career progression and exposure to working with some of the most loved brands across the UK and Worldwide. You can work flexi-hours, gain an excellent company pension contribution, enjoy summer and Christmas parties, Private Health care, yearly sales bonus, Dental and great holiday allowance.
Plus you will get all of your usual company perks in this type of position – a company car, laptop etc.
If you can demonstrate the right experience and attributes for this role then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.