Superb opportunity to join an exciting business who are leaders in their industry which operates within popular and luxury brand items.
They are looking for a PA to support one of their Senior Global Managers and they will be assisting with:
- Secretarial and PA support including correspondence, reports, expenses and filing
- Producing minutes from meetings
- Induction of new employees
- Assisting with general office admin
- Organising admin for company vehicles
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Support the Manager with all information and documentation they need prior to meetings and business trips
- Providing support for organising key industry events and conferences
- Ensuring meeting follow up tasks are completed
Key skills/experience required
- 2-3 years within an administration/office coordinator type role
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work with strict deadlines
- Strong Excel
- Powerpoint skills
- Confident nature, able to politely push back on behalf of the manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who may be looking to take a step up into a PA role. Please note you must have at least 2-3 years’ experience within administration.
If you are interested in applying for this great role then please email me over your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.