Store Manager- Charity sector
My client, a leading charity are now seeking an experienced retail person to manage one of their Middlesex locations.
This is a smashing role (especially if you love our furry friends) the role is offered on a 5 day a week basis- Monday – Saturday with a day off during the week.
Managing and leading a small and dedicated team your role will be to maximise shop sales and profitability as well as managing all financial and operational functions of the shop.
• Key holding and managing all responsibility for the staff and premises
• Promoting of goods and services in order to maximise sales
• Ensuring high standards of customer service
• Organising of delivery schedules and drivers when required
• Support any fund raising events
• Ensure good housekeeping and general order and cleanliness
• Merchandise windows regularly
• Actively encourage the public to donate stock
• Managing gift aid donations
• Training and developing your team
• General financial management and control
A super role for a retail experienced person- a love of animals and welfare also a bonus!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.