Smashing new role for a Graduate who has the tenacity and leadership qualities to be capable of excelling in a role that entails organisation, management and the ability engage with people at all levels. This is a role working within the management team of a small but very busy centre which will lead onto a Centre Director role for successful and hardworking candidates.
• Constant delivery of 5* customer service and relationship building
• Sales – You will be trained regularly until you are confident
• Regular involvement in recruitment of all new staff members for the centre
• Training and developing all new Tutors
• Organising Centre rotas
• Credit control
• Ensuring the Centre is meeting all of the Safeguarding and Ofsted requirements
• Tutoring pupils 2-3 times a week (this will be at KS1 level)
• Ensuring all lessons are prepared to the highest quality
• Must be passionate about working with children as well as customer service
• Clear and confident management skills
• Highly organised
• Clear and confident communication skills both written and verbal
• Must be Degree educated
• Previous private tutoring experience would be an advantage
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.