Company location - Colnbrook
A wonderful new opportunity for a driven, customer focused individual.
You will be based on this front line reception area and your duties will involve a mix of meet and greet as well as support administration.
This is a busy role that will offer a wide variety of duties and responsibilities requiring a candidate with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for delivering exceptional customer care.
• Answering switchboard and transferring calls to relevant departments
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Monitoring of visitor passes
• Organise post for collection
• Assisting other departments with support administration
• Organising and filing of paperwork
• Raising internal orders
• Other administration duties as required
• Excellent customer focus- an upbeat, warm and engaging personality
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Able to use own initiative
• High levels of confidentiality
• Proactive in approach with the ability to think ahead
Working hours are 8.45am – 17.30pm
Candidates must be a driver with their own car due to the company location
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.