Role Overview – Temporary Facilities Co-ordinator
Training will be provided.
Hours of work – 0900 – 1800hrs with 1 x hour lunch break, however we would like flexibility as the role is very pro-active.
Dress code is smart casual (no jeans or trainers)
• Sorting and distributing incoming mail
• Collecting, franking all outgoing post
• Booking in UPS parcels in the morning and emailing relevant staff
• UPS courier shipments
• Dealing with email requests from the site customer
• Reception cover from 11.00 – 11.30am
• Opening/Closing ground floor meeting room dividers when necessary
• Moving chairs, tables, flipchart easels as required.
• Parcels to be brought up from the basement
• Taking staff to the basement when they need to check deliveries
• Photocopiers – installing toner/waste toner cartridges when necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Approachable and confident in dealing with people and ability to lead the receptionist, maintenance engineer and security guard whilst the Facilities team are off site
• IT Skills – Outlook, word, excel, internet to process UPS shipments
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work on own initiative
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• English must be the first language
• There will be some heavy lifting involved ie when setting up meeting rooms and collecting parcels from the basement