Do you have experience in bookkeeping and are looking for a part-time role?
Our lovely client are currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join their busy team!
This is a 2 day a week part-time role, paying £15-£16 per hour and it is based in Hanworth.
The duties required are:
• Posting accounts onto QuickBooks Desktop
• Posting and paying purchase invoices, posting and allocating bank/cash/credit card receipts
• Bank, supplier statement and petty cash reconciliations
• Dealing with financial paper work and filing, preparing VAT returns
• Controlling the staff expenses, processing payroll and the pension scheme
The skills required are:
• Previous experience in a bookkeeper role, with strong organisational skills and time management
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Proactive, able to work on your own ability with a positive detail
• Basic payroll and excel knowledge
• Previous experience using QuickBooks is a bonus but not essential as is multi-currency experience
Benefits and perks:
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata’d part-time hours)
• Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Company health insurance
If you have the relevant experience and you are keen to apply then please send me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.