My client a fantastic Property/ Facilities organisation are now looking for a dedicated Account Manager to manage a specific client portfolio.
This is a smashing role and the successful candidate will act as key contact for various accounts- this will include building key working relationships and pre- empting any issues that may arise.
The ideal candidate will have property experience but a strong Account Manager with an interest in the property will also be considered.
Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays to be worked with time given in lieu.
• Day today management for your specific portfolio of clients- keeping open lines of communication
• Investigate and respond to complex queries including invoice and billing queries
• To constantly review process and procedures and put forward ideas and suggestions for improvement
• Manage CRM and analyse figures and reporting feedback to your manager
• To attend client meetings both on and off site
• Fabulous interpersonal skills- both written and spoken
• Strong work ethic
• Able to resolve conflict and manage situations calmly and professionally as they arise
• Property or maintenance exposure OR strong Account management experience
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.