Our client, a well-established International Company are now looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their existing teams with a variety of administrative duties
The company are offering a great benefits package to include 22 days holiday including bank holidays, competitive pension contribution, private health care, life assurance and discount gym membership.
• Assist existing teams with any administrative duties to ensure that all tasks are carried out efficiently
• Work with the teams to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner
• Be able to multi-task and prioritise your workload to ensure all tasks are completed
• Generate documentation for current projects
• Maintain records and data within the Workflow Management system
• Complete final quality check of documents before release to clients
• Provide constant support to all departments with any ad hoc tasks
Essential skills required:
• Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Team Player
• Ability to problem solve and use initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Keen eye for detail
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.