Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can assist with the growth of a start-up business?
If you enjoy working with people within a fast-paced and challenging environment where you will be given endless opportunities, then look no further!
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client, a relatively new and growing business whose passion is providing top talent within the tech and digital industry across the globe. This business focuses on providing executive search services to its client – which can range from new start up innovative tech businesses to worldwide multimedia platform businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious graduate or someone who has two years admin experience.
• Managing all coordination and administration for consultants, clients and candidates including: interview scheduling, documentation checking and CV formatting
• Supporting the consultants with sourcing and candidate attraction through social media platforms and other methods
• Assisting consultants during meeting by taking minutes
• Collating and writing up search reports and marketing collateral for clients
• Working alongside successful recruitment consultants and providing admin support wherever needed
• You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You will need to have the ability to work under pressure
• You must be a graduate or have at least two years admin experience within a coordination role
• An interest in recruitment, sales or account management is essential
• You must have excellent attention to detail
My client is currently based in central London and will be opening an office in Woking in the next couple months. You will be required to commute to central London until the office is up and running, please note that the cost of travel will be covered.
This is a fabulous opportunity and would suit someone who is looking for a challenging and exciting role. This is paying an annual salary of £20,000 with opportunities to earn an OTE of £25,000. If you are interested, please apply now!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.