This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment consultant to work in a busy HR team and is ideal if you are looking to learn about recruitment and its role within an organisation.
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £10 per hour
• To manage the administrative tasks relating to the recruitment cycle
• Responsible for advert posting on external job boards/agencies
• Sifting CVs /applications/tracking applications
• Conducting telephone interviews
• Arranging face to face interviews
• Collating documents for background and compliance checks such as Right to Work, SIA Licences and Proof of Address
• Arranging and delivering Company Inductions
• Preparing and sending out conditional job offer letters/contracts of employment
• Adding new starters to our Time Gate database/system
• Update all relevant departmental spreadsheets
• Assisting with advert posting on external job boards/agencies
• Gathering and co-ordination of applicant/staff feedback
• Dealing with concurrent multiple projects, including re arranging interviews and coordinating fast paced schedules/diaries
• Assist in writing interview questions, job adverts
• Provide support to the HR team as required
• Not afraid of picking up the phone
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Good administration skills: Proficient in MS Office
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Good organisation: methodical approach
• Good communication skills: verbal and non-verbal
• A passion for meeting new people and a positive can do attitude
• Flexibility with hours
• You will primarily be based out of our Head Office near Wembley
• A competitive salary and an attractive non-contractual bonus scheme
• Good benefits which includes life assurance 1 x annual salary & personal accident cover
• Learning and development opportunities
• Diverse and inclusive working environment
• Loyalty and Recognition schemes
• Be part of an award-winning business which continues to grow and evolve
If you think this role is suited to you please apply now!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.