client, a smashing small “light industrial “ organisation are now looking for a part Time person to support a busy Contracts Manager.
This is a small office that has real friendly family feel- but they are busy!
Due to increased work load they now require an experienced individual to take over and manage all contract administration and database updates ,as well as involvement with marketing and sales out- reach duties- don’t worry this does NOT include telesales.
The hours of work are flexible- but ideally 20-25 hours per week.
• Processing of Maximo work orders and then placing them onto the in-house job management system
• Preparing quotes for potential works
• Managing all client enquires and building strong working relationships with clients and contractors
• Managing contractor employee records and training /qualifications
• Chasing outstanding quotes to check and verify order status
• Keeping abreast of the companies social media- updating Facebook, Linked In and Google reviews
• Preparing and forwarding e shots
• Keeping abreast of potential clients by managing works tender lists
• All other ad hoc admin
This is a smashing role and one that you can really further develop the role.
This is a small business and not a corporate environment- therefore will suit some -one happy to work for a small organisation and get totally involved!
The successful candidate must also be great on the phone and happy to engage with clients and contractors. Commercial acumen is also essential in order to be aware of future potential business opportunities for the organisation.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.