We are recruiting for a real gem of an opportunity for an experienced Document Manager or Archiving Manager to join a leading firm based in West London.
This is a vital role within the business spearheading the modernisation of the archiving process.
Key duties include:
- Managing the delivery of the archiving service across the business
- Reviewing current document lifecycle process
- Develop and improve current archiving processes
- Design and implement new processes and systems to improve the document lifecycle process
- Ensuring physical and electronic filing comply with company policies and procedures
- Provide business consultancy on the use and management of physical and electronic information
- Seek ways to leverage technology to evolve the document management services
- Supervising the archiving of closed files
- Supervising the retrieval of files as requested
- On-site file culling
- Overseeing the collection of secure destruction sacks
You will need to be a driver with your own transport as our client has multiple sites.
- You must have previous experience within a Document Manager or Archiving role
- Experience working within a Law firm or a heavily regulated industry
- Experience managing digital or electronic records
- Understanding emerging technologies
- Previous Supervisory/line management experience
We are specifically looking for a superstar Document Manager who has experience working in highly regulated industries. If this is you then please contact us today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.