Supervisor- call handling team
To 30k DOE
Are you an experienced manager of people and have experience of managing teams of people?
My client are now seeking a “hands on “ individual to manage a team of national Account handlers as well as having responsibility for managing some of your own accounts. You need to possess a strong work ethic and have a firm but fair approach to management.
Due to the nature of this organisations business, experience and understanding of scheduling /planning goods or services would be very highly beneficial as there will be many SLA’s and tight deadlines to be met.
• Support and manage a team of 5
• Leading the team and setting targets as well as addressing any concerns
• Managing countrywide work requests and ensuring all work request are completed by specified times
• Processing of job sheets accurately on a daily basis
• Managing customer complaints in a timely manner
• Logging of all job requests on a cloud based portal
• Regular production of clients based reports
• Conducting customer survey excellence questionnaires
• Lots of internal and external liaison
• Supervisory/team leading experience
• An excellent motivator
• Strong attention to detail and reporting skills
• Methodical and thorough in approach
• Strong reporting skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Confident with complaint resolution
• We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
• For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
• We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.