Graduate Inventory Analyst
Competitive Salary & Fantastic Benefits!
My Client has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Analyst to join their busy and growing team. A fantastic company who are front liners in their field and offer fantastic benefits to their employees, including: 5% Pension scheme, 22 days holidays rising to 25 + Bank Holidays, Discount Card, Subsidised Canteen, Save as you Earn coupled with Healthcare vouchers.
• Conduct strategic analysis of supply chain and procurement processes and data
• Ensure that product availability is maximised and optimum stock levels are retained
• Monitor purchasing and market trends
• Liaise with and build relationships with clients and suppliers
• Negotiate with suppliers to ensure cost effective agreements are made
• Co-ordinate stock levels and stock intake volumes
• Update company database and spreadsheets on Microsoft excel (Need to be familiar with V LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
• Create and maintain analytical reports
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role your skills and qualifications should include;
• Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
• Comfortable using V LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
• Excellent level of verbal and numerical reasoning
• Strong communication skills
• Negotiation, Influencing and Analytical skills
• Excellent organisational, problem-solving and time management skills
• Strong customer service-orientation
• Ability to work on own initiative and adopt a pro-active approach to work
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.