We have a great opportunity for a College leaver or equivalent specialising in Software Engineering Development. This is working for a rapidly expanding employer of choice based in the heart of Windsor and they offer excellent career prospects.
This is an entry-level opportunity paying £18,000 for the right person and the key duties include:
- Creating and updating products on CRM when required
- Assisting users with CRM issues/errors
- Export, Change and Reupload data from system
- Use VBA for Microsoft Applications
- Create bots/programs to assist employees
- Assist with the development of the website
- Innovate current work procedures
- Assist IT Development Manager with ongoing projects
To be considered for this role you must:
- Demonstrate that you have relevant qualifications within Software Development
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel formulas and VBA for Microsoft applications
- Have knowledge of Python and Python add-ins
- Knowledge and use of HTML, CSS and Java Script for Website development
- Experience of programming and an understanding on how programs are created and how they function.
Benefits include; yearly trip abroad with the team, regular social events such as Ascot, dinner and BBQs, excellent career progression opportunities, Free on-sire parking.
If you have recently gained your qualification within Software engineering and are looking to kick-start your career then please email me your CV today!
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.