Customer Service Trainee
Up to £19,000 to £25,000
We have a brand new opportunity to work for our fantastic client, a fun and dynamic company in the Insurance industry. This is an excellent role for someone who has worked in the industry or comes from an automotive background and wants to work for a company that gives back to their employees.
Our client provide an excellent benefits package which includes 22 days holiday, a health care cash plan, company sick pay and pension contribution. They also hold extremely fun company events every year, so they’re a really lovely company to work for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience working in credit hire, insurance or automotive industry
• Experience in dealing with RTA claims
• Strong awareness of the Highway Code and familiarity with common accident circumstances
• A good level of knowledge of vehicles
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
• Great communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to negotiate confidently
• The ability to multitask, prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
• A can do attitude and flexibility to assist other areas of the business as required
• The ability to make fast, informed decisions
• The ability to make effective relationships with colleagues
• A working knowledge of Word/ Excel/ Outlook and basic IT skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience working in Motor Insurance and an understanding of motor vehicles
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to make informed decisions and think on your feet
• An excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport with customers
• A real can-do attitude and eager to help out where you can
• A working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.